Sunday 9 September 2012

First decopatch heart


Good evening all,

How are you all today?  Can't believe it's that time, almost time for Monday morning :( 

I thought I would share with you today my first decopatch item I have recently created, I bought this heart in a local craft shop Carole's Crafts after a demo that was held there.  Well it's simple - I'm now hooked!  Thank you Gill!  I also got the decopatch papers in Gill's shop as well.  When I finished it I varnished the heart and added some bling and ribbon on top to make it hang nicely.  The gems are the same on both sides of the heart.

I'm really pleased how this turned out.  Decopatch is surprisingly therapeutic - the next item I will show you is my decopatched letter 'L'...


Thank you for stopping to have a look, enjoy the rest of your evening.



xx

No comments: