Wednesday 9 May 2012

Commissioned wedding card

Good evening all, Tonight I'm sharing with you my latest card I've made which my dad requested for a wedding they were going to. For you crafters out there you'll know this is from Crafter's Companion template. I just love making these. Dad asked me for a "special" card - well what better "special" card than this type of one. I would be happy to receive one like this with the candles in it! The sentiment, I think, is from the new papermania range that was in one of the docrafts goody bags then just matt and layered and added some flowers and some punched and embossed butterflies. I gave the card in a hand made box envelope too, well after all that work I don't want the card getting squashed in a bob standard envelope now do I?!

No comments: