Saturday 12 May 2012

Home Sweet Home

Good crafty afternoon! Today I'm sharing my recent card with the stamp set I got for Christmas from Clarity Stamps. I adore this home set and love making cards with this stamp.
Most of you will probably be aware of the stamp sets of Barbara's at Clarity Stamps. I just love the sets with the large 'O' and this one is no exception. I stamped and embossed in gold the main home stamp and did some brayering work to make the hills and sky in the large O and round the background. After I worked on the Home I put a post it note over the Home part to do the hills and sky in the background. Then added the cute cat stamps - one at the side and one on the Home. Then I outlined the main image in a gold pen to make it pop out and look like it's stuck on the card on a white post it note - aha but it's not, it's all flat. I just added some wee bling dots at the top and bottom to finish it off. Thanks for looking, I'd love to hear what you think. x

No comments: